Salt & Char is switching things up for the fall season! Check out what this steakhouse is offering in terms of its new weekday lunch hours and weekend brunch menu.
Salt & Char will be open for lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, starting at 11:30am. The lunch menu will include many favorites from the dinner menu, but with the addition of burgers.
Brunch will start at 11:00am on Saturdays and Sundays and will feature a wide range of options from traditional breakfast food items, to those leaning more towards lunch.
Brunch options include:
- Brioche French Toast, cranberry apple compote, spiced pecans
- Braised Pork Belly Eggs Benedict, buttermilk biscuit, béarnaise sauce, fingerling potatoes
- Eggs Florentine, spinach, parsley, mushrooms, mornary sauce au gratin
- Gravlax Eggs Benedict potato latke, dill hollandaise, mixed greens
- Quiche du Jour, assorted greens
- Dry Aged Beef Burger, pretzel bun, aged Cheddar, marsala onions, fries
- Scottish Salmon Burger, pretzel bun, kimchi, white soy aioli fries
“Our new menus are inspired by the bounty of fresh and high-quality ingredients found in the Hudson Valley,” Executive Chef Braden Reardon said in a statement.
Salt & Char is upscale steakhouse that took Maestro’s former space at the Van Dam hotel at 353 Broadway in Saratoga this past spring. They specialize in generous cuts of meat coupled with elegant sides.
If you’re looking to check them out, the restaurant is open Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30am to 9:30pm, Friday from 11:30am to 10:30pm, Saturday from 11:00am to 10:30pm, and Sunday from 11:00am to 9:30pm.